Monday 21 April 2014

Pastel Leopard

Dear Lovelies,

I'm clearly obsessed with all things leopard - can you tell? ;-)

Leopard is not an easy thing to combine as it can look really tacky quickly.
When I fell in love with my first leopard piece - a skirt - I played it safe and combined it with off-white *click here to see the post.
Pairing leopard with neutrals always seems to work but I wanted something different this time. Pastels work surprisingly well with leopard - try it! I bet it looks awesome with mint or baby blue too!









Blouse: Target - similar *here

Jeans: Dotti - similar *here

Shoes: Aldo - *here

Bag: Philip Lim - sold out, similar *here

Necklace: Find it on etsy - link *here

With Love,

Coffeebeanlilly




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I highly value constructive criticism, but am happy about any kind of feedback. I reserve the right to delete comments that are insulting, have racist or sexist connotation and anything alike.