Sunday 30 March 2014

cropped / monochrome - with a splash of colour

Dear Lovelies,

It took me a while to accept the "showing a bit of skin" cropped shirt trend as it reminds me a fair bit of my teenage years in the 90's.
The main difference to back then is: never - really never - show your belly button.
I love high waisted skirts as I think they are most flattering for all female shapes and therefore this trend has found its way into my heart.


Skirt: Marc by Marc Jacobs | Top: Supre | Shoes: Buffalo




Watch: DKNY | Bag: Rebecca Minkoff


With Love, 


 Coffeebeanlilly



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Vielen lieben Dank! Hab mich grad auf deinem Blog umgeschaut und finde ihn super! Liebe deine Mini Mac in Rosé Gold :-)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. I highly value constructive criticism, but am happy about any kind of feedback. I reserve the right to delete comments that are insulting, have racist or sexist connotation and anything alike.