Saturday 28 September 2013

Harem Pants

Dear Lovelies,

I never really liked neither the name nor the style of 'Harem Pants' but it was probably just a matter of time until the right cut (the crutch not too deep and legs not too loose) and colour (Harem Pants in funky patterns? No way!) swept me off my feet and made me change my opinion.

I still don't like the name, but that's trivial.

I combined these olive coloured pants with other neutral colours to give the outfit an elegant touch. Perfect for lunch with the girls or a casual Friday in the office.

That almost every piece of the outfit is Zara is no intention. I'm simply still trying to figure out where to buy my clothes in Australia ;-)

Cardigan: Zara | Top: Primark | Pants: Zara | Clutch: Mango | Peep Toes: Zara







With Love,


Coffeebeanlilly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I highly value constructive criticism, but am happy about any kind of feedback. I reserve the right to delete comments that are insulting, have racist or sexist connotation and anything alike.