Thursday 4 April 2013

2013

Hello Lovelies,

Although this post might sound very materialistic I thought I should put my "most wanted" things for 2013 on paper to have goals to work towards to.
And also to see these "achievements" by the end of 2013.

Of course not everything is listed, I left out all the everyday little wishes (time with my husband), the big and obvious ones (buying an appartment) and the very secretive ones.

- Michael Kors Hamilton bag black with golden hardware (2) which you can find *here*
- book Fidji or Bali for my Partner Visa (6)
- do a Sailing Course and be able to sail a yacht by the end of 2013 (1)
- buy a car, so I don't longer have to catch the bus to work (I really wouldn't complain if it   wouldn't
  take me an 1,5 hours one way each day), preferably a kind of environmentally friendly one such as a
  Toyota with a hybrid engine
- participate in at least one Charity Run (5) As I'm not going to be able to see my mum on Mother's Day I'm
  planning on participating in the *Mother's Day Classic*
- adopt a little French Bulldog (3)

Not neccessarily in this order.



With Love,

Coffeebeanlilly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I highly value constructive criticism, but am happy about any kind of feedback. I reserve the right to delete comments that are insulting, have racist or sexist connotation and anything alike.